Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Keira's 8 month pictures :)
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 05:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
MamaTank
Silver VIP Member

MamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninja
MamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to MamaTank
Quote:
Originally Posted by apbtmom76 View Post
awwwww this little girl is too cute, I love the onw where she is yawning, like whatever mom, do we really have to do this lmaooo. Great pics
Thanks! She is such a ham.... usually. But she was hot, bored, & ready to get back inside to the AC and Caesar, haha.
My husband was going to delete the yawning picture... I about freaked out, haha-- I liked it
MamaTank is offline   Reply With Quote