Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Keira's 8 month pictures :)
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 09:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
MamaTank
Silver VIP Member

MamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninja
MamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninjaMamaTank reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to MamaTank
Quote:
Originally Posted by apbtmom76 View Post
Yep that one is my fave, and my poor Odie had to go to KS this weekend, oMG we were ALL soooo hot, it was so humid there, lmaooo and the people from KS are laughing at us, I love her little dresses too
I can sympathize with the heat!! It's hot and humid in GA!! lol.... we never saw a drop of rain from the hurricane.. I was really disappointed. Was hoping for SOME rain.
I love dressing her up, she actually likes being dressed up, and if I say, "Keira, you wanna put on a dress?" she gets all crazy excited and tries to get into the dress as fast as possible, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBullyLover View Post
Pretty girl
Thank you
MamaTank is offline   Reply With Quote