Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Tyson not eating!
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 10:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tyson2011

Tyson2011 is an unknown quantity at this point
Tyson not eating!

I have read some of the other threads but my boy Tyson (13wks) will eat maybe a cup a day. This has been happening for a week or so now. I used to feed him Diamon Natural for puppies and he wasn't to fond of that, so I slowly started switching him to Taste of the Wild, but he still seems not to like it. I have a feeding schedule for him eating 3 times a day. I have his food with him for about 15 minutes and if he doesn't even take some nibbles out of it then I put it away until the 2nd feeding. Sometimes he'll barely nibble the 2nd feeding, so I put it away until the 3rd. On the 3rd he will eat most of it, but it still only a cup of food (same food left from the morning). I don't know what to do. I'm thinking of maybe buying some of that Natural soft food that's wrapped like ground beef to mix in his food because I don't know what else to do. It's starting to scare me. I know it's not good for him to eat about a cup or so a day! Any advise would be much appreciated. Also, I'm feeding him TOTW yellow bag.

Thank you all ahead of time.
Tyson2011 is offline   Reply With Quote