Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Sasha met a friend....
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 01:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
jmejiaa
Silver VIP Member

1x peanuts place supporter
jmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninja
jmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninja
Sasha met a friend....

So my buddy rescued a pit from a kill shelter and he seemed like an awesome guy when I met him(the dog). I wanted Sasha to meet him and hope for the best so I can work with them on liking each other.

Once sasha saw him she got on her belly and seemed super submissive, it was great. At first her heckles rose but I got her out of the situation every time she seemed tense. We walked together and slowly started letting them get closer, they are great together so far.

I was very happy and want to continue to walk them so I can get her to calm down a little bit on the site of other dogs, I was even more happy cause it's only been the 3rd dog that she liked and really was OK with.

He was just neutered a couple of days ago so we didn't let them play too much, they will walk together again soon.

Ok I'm dead:

pouncing.

Last edited by ThaLadyPit; 09-27-2011 at 03:30 AM. Reason: inappropriate language
jmejiaa is offline   Reply With Quote