Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Cowhide?
Thread: Cowhide?
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 01:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
PBnKobePit

PBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninja
PBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninjaPBnKobePit reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamutt99 View Post
The hide in that picture is a Stillwater hide. I'm not sure if Shane quit selling them or what. I just opened my box from Overtyme and they look pretty good. The first piece didn't hold up to a big boy, but a friend of mine said that if you wet them a bit and roll them, they hold up a bit better. I'm going to try that with the next piece.
ok cool i just got a pack from overtyme so i guess we will see