Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Ohio ?
Thread: Ohio ?
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 08:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
pitbullove

pitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scale
pitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scale

I will probley take her and go ,AFTER I check everything first . Cause im not going to leave her here for a few months without me cause even with someone watching her she wouldnt get the care/attention she needs ,well IMO .

But if I take her ,the persons house(family friend) I will be staying at has a fenced in yard so thats good,but I dont know about walking her cause I have never been there before

Usually have at least a foster a month,its so rewarding to see a dog that always stayed in the back of the kennel turn in to a playful puppy :)

Last edited by pitbullove; 10-19-2011 at 01:01 AM.
pitbullove is offline   Reply With Quote