Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Beef/Bison kibble vs....
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 01:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
blueboy

blueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninja
blueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninja
Beef/Bison kibble vs....

My pup is days away from turning one and I have been feeding her Before Grain Kibble most of her life. I started out with the chicken then moved on to the salmon flavor. She has done great on those to flavors, but I like to switch her food up every 3-4 months to help prevent sudden food allergy and just to give her some variety in flavor. I am now considering switching over to the buffalo flavor, but not real sure what the benefits are of eating a red meat diet. I know it's probably more like what a wild dog would eat. Protien levels I believe are all the same in all three flavors 32%. With the salmon her coat is super soft and shinny and going into a michigan winter I even thought of keeping her on that to help fight the winter dry skin. Ok enough rambling. Thanks in advance.
blueboy is offline   Reply With Quote