Go Pitbull Forums banner

Beef/Bison kibble vs....

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  blueboy 
#1 ·
My pup is days away from turning one and I have been feeding her Before Grain Kibble most of her life. I started out with the chicken then moved on to the salmon flavor. She has done great on those to flavors, but I like to switch her food up every 3-4 months to help prevent sudden food allergy and just to give her some variety in flavor. I am now considering switching over to the buffalo flavor, but not real sure what the benefits are of eating a red meat diet. I know it's probably more like what a wild dog would eat. Protien levels I believe are all the same in all three flavors 32%. With the salmon her coat is super soft and shinny and going into a michigan winter I even thought of keeping her on that to help fight the winter dry skin. Ok enough rambling. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Im confused what youre asking? If your dog would like the taste of buffalo? I feel my dogs regional red which is red meat and one of those is bison and they freak out over it more than any other orijen (because thats all I feed). Is that what youre asking?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.