Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - No title,
Thread: No title,
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 04:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
william williamson
Silver VIP Member

william williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninja
william williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninja
thank you all, im gonna get moving on the book. some outside folks, that i know nothing of have read some of this and other stuff, its lookin good.
sorry for the as... dixie;]
id written it out for the book and hadnt thought to edit it out, my mistake.
the thing about the word retard, used in proper context, i to am ok with it.
i dont, and havent ever done it out of context. i am ok with tard, its the younger generations shortening, which i know it carries no animosity.
william williamson is offline   Reply With Quote