Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Momma and the whuppin
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 01:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
william williamson
Silver VIP Member

william williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninja
william williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamutt99 View Post
I was expecting the punchline to be that you scrapped again just so she'd roll back up in the badass car.
oh bahama it's seems just like you might know my mama and how she was and the way I was about her too because it would be worth a whuppin just have her drive by in that hot rod.
william williamson is offline   Reply With Quote