Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Too scared to introduce Grace to the baby
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 01:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sadie

3x Dog of the Month
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Livy do I need to come out there and help you? LOL Just do it a little bit at a time make sure you have someone handling Gracie while you handle the baby. Let her sniff the baby in your arms and get aquatinted with him a little bit each and every day until she get's used to the baby. You will be surprised these dog's are really smart and they know a small child from an adult a lot of the time. I have watched mine interact with kids and they have always been a lot gentler with kids than they are me LOL.

Look me introducing Karma with my sister's 3 month old baby .. Don't be afraid just take it slow

Sadie is offline   Reply With Quote