Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - In memory of great dogs
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 02:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Carriana
Bully Wrangler

1x Donated to  Shelter Drive 2x Dog of the Month
Carriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninja
Carriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninja

Brutus was a part of a package deal when I met my husband in 2000. He was 3/4 pit bull and 1/4 husky, only 8 months old when Mike and I started dating. Brutus loved to talk and tell stories (the husky in him I guess). One of his many nicknames was BooRoo since that was his favorite thing to say.

He was the first bulldog I ever met and the reason I will always have a bulldog in my home for the rest of my life. He was the cornerstone of the foundation of our small family. We lost him at the age of ten on Halloween last year to complications from a mass growing in his abdomen. He is missed every day.

Though I have a soft spot for my boy Loki since I got to raise him from a pup there will never be another dog like Brutus. RIP old boy.