Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - In memory of great dogs
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 05:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
koeJ007

koeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninja
koeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninja
I'm sorry for your loss. Its funny how certain dogs find a way to creep into our hearts and just stay there!
My dog was called Max and he was a black husky. He wasn't the best looking husky around, partly due to way too much inbreeding. He was weak and a little on the skinny side. (We could never get him to pick up weight no matter what food we gave him). But he had the heart of a lion and never gave up. You know how some people talk about a sixth sense? Well, that was My Max! If he didn't like someone, you had to beware. The last person he had a problem with was a woman- which was completely out of character for him as it was men who made him nervous. Two months later she defrauded my husband!
Max was the best dog I have ever had! His time with us was too short because he died os aflatoxin poisoning at the tender age of 4 1/2 earlier this year.
Brutus and Max will always be in our hearts, today, tomorrow and forever!

"Obsessive is just a word that lazy people use to describe dedication."
koeJ007 is offline   Reply With Quote