Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - In memory of great dogs
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 11:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
MaxSBT

MaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninja
MaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninjaMaxSBT reputation ninja
Mine has to be "Zac" our little Staffy Bull, everthing you could ever want in a bull breed (or any dog really)

He grew up with our kids and was typically very devoted to us all, unconditionally loving, gentle, loyal, yada yada the list goes on ..

He was however VERY DA! following a "ruffin up" by some idiots uncontrolled dog off the lead, it was like a switch had been thrown inside him that day , and from that breif moment on for the rest of his life, the mere site of another dog even from a distance would launch him into full on attack mode, that wouldnt ease up untill a while after he could no longer see/hear them !! despite this, he will always be my favourate, and I will never get over losing him I dont think

RIP boy.
MaxSBT is offline   Reply With Quote