Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - In memory of great dogs
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 02:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
koeJ007

koeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninja
koeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninja
To Texasgame

No judgement here! I lost both my dogs because of the mistake I made. I only spoke of Max, but I also lost my female husky on the same day a couple of hours later. They died because I gave them mouldy food and didn't notice until I reached the bottom of the bag (I kept the food in the garage and never thought to turn on the light), by the time I noticed it was too late!
I am deeply sorry for your loss, and understand the burden you carry- but dogs don't hold a grudge. I believe that we will see them one day and on that day it will be like he never left! We can just move on and kept that special place in our heart just for them. Your story made me cry and I realise how time doesn't always heal some wounds. But at the same time let's remember to live out the lessons they taught us, and keep those good times with us forever.

RIP Jake

"Obsessive is just a word that lazy people use to describe dedication."
koeJ007 is offline   Reply With Quote