Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Steroids?
Thread: Steroids?
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 12:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
KMdogs
English Dogge Yard

1x Dog of the Month
KMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninja
KMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninja
I'm a firm believer in theres no substitute for an honest days work.. If your not willing to put the time in you don't deserve the results.. Same goes with hounds.. And genetically if they don't got it they don't got it, extremely simple concept..

Unless medication or supplements are needed i've never used such things, don't believe in it. Sometimes it can be beneficial but with these hounds i believe if you NEED supplements other than health reasons you ain't doing something right.. I know some excellent handlers who choose to use supplements, healthy and natural and thats perfectly fine.. Their dogs not mine.

"If think you can't, you're right. If think you can, you're right." - Hatton
KMdogs is offline   Reply With Quote