Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Toooooo Cute!
Thread: Toooooo Cute!
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 05:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
koeJ007

koeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninja
koeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninja
Toooooo Cute!

Its summer here by us- and summer means rain for everyone. So, after a scorching hot day yesterday, we got a lot of rain during the course of the night. Unfortunately, my husband is allergic to dogs so all of our dogs (past and present) are outside dogs.

Well, this morning I went out and noticed that my Dakota AND Tyson were nowhere to be seen. I admit- I did have a moment of panic as with husky's it normally means they found another way out! I decided, before I head to the streets that I should maybe check out the yard first.

To my relief they were still here. But I was also surprised! None of my past huskys liked to take shelter with each other or in a kennel. Instead they preferred to sleep out in the open far away from any other dog. Even on the coldest of nights! But there lay Dakota snuggled and wrapped around Tyson my pitbull pup. Instead of curling up in one of the many shelters in a blanket he decided a husky furball was better. She obviously didn't mind too much either cos she was wrapped around him so tight and they were so fast asleep that neither of them even heard me approaching them. I wish I had my camera with me! All I saw was this tiny brown nose sticking out from the middle of a grey furpile.

"Obsessive is just a word that lazy people use to describe dedication."
koeJ007 is offline   Reply With Quote