Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - What do you feed your dog?
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 12:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
angelbaby

Tournaments Won: 1

1x peanuts place supporter 4x Dog of the Month
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to angelbaby Send a message via Skype™ to angelbaby
We feed RAW and Orijen , the orijen I love the results we have fed that to our dogs since they came into our home. There coats are super soft and shiny and never had any issues with it. Its expensive but well worth it, we thought about changing due to cost when we got more then 3 dogs and switched to kirkland. Although its a good food as well we saw a difference and to us it was worth the money to switch back. I have a coupl picky eaters though , Crush was spoiled before he came to us and was fed mexican food and table scraps so he wouldnt touch kibble and actually starved for a few days and started losing weight so we switched him over to raw and he has been great so far. We like the muscle deffinition and weight it keeps him at . We also put Cali on it as well she was always picking at her kibble. We also add Omega 3-6-9 or fish oil pills depending what i happen to buy and we add apple cider vinegar when i remember , and occassionally thy get spoon full of pro biotics added on top.