Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - What do you feed your dog?
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 01:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
SMiGGs
End-F0rum-Communism

2x Dog of the Month
SMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninja
SMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninja
Ya, I do a cup of kibble, spoon full of plain yogurt, and i add a little water to the food, so the yogurt flavors the food. I also throw in a little omega tablet(only one in the morning).

Benefits of yogurt is that it has alot of pro biotics which help with digestion. Its good bacteria that stays in the digestive tract.

I had a puppy that was knuckling on one foot, and i switched him to kirkland adult, and his foot is great now. Not to mention its easy on the pockets.

Kirkland is the same dog food as Diamond, but with more nutrients(i compared ingredients).

Last edited by SMiGGs; 12-30-2011 at 01:24 AM.
SMiGGs is offline   Reply With Quote