Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - What do you feed your dog?
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 01:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
k8nkane
Proud CGC Parent

k8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninja
k8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninja
I give Kane 3-3 1/2 cups of Taste of the Wild twice a day, half a tablet of his glucosamine/chondroitin supplement, and bits of table scraps here and there. I don't really do anything special with him as he hasn't seemed to need any extra supplements like fish oil or what have you since I figured out his grain issues. His coat is nice and shiny and he has great muscle tone considering I haven't really exercised him in a few months.
k8nkane is offline   Reply With Quote