Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - What do you feed your dog?
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 07:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
EckoMac

1x Dog of the Month 1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
Ecko gets about 2.5 cups of TOTW Lamb split up into breakfast and dinner. 1 fish oil pill every other day and I froze chunks of our pumpkins from Halloween that he gets sometimes. I also take canned pumpkin and stuff his bones and kong and freeze. Once in a blue moon he'll steal a tast of the cats wet food, but it's grain free so he's all good. Some day when I can afford a chest freezer I'd like to switch him to raw. I need to find out if he's allergic to raw chicken, or just the "chicken" that's in kibble. Otherwise raw could be pretty expensive without chicken. But his coat is 100% better and shinier then the day I got him, so I must be doing something right.
EckoMac is offline   Reply With Quote