Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Pit bull discrimination
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 03:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
Simba

Simba is off the scaleSimba is off the scaleSimba is off the scaleSimba is off the scaleSimba is off the scale
Simba is off the scaleSimba is off the scaleSimba is off the scaleSimba is off the scaleSimba is off the scaleSimba is off the scaleSimba is off the scaleSimba is off the scaleSimba is off the scaleSimba is off the scaleSimba is off the scaleSimba is off the scaleSimba is off the scaleSimba is off the scaleSimba is off the scale
Im sorry but I have to disagree with those who say that these dogs should be treated like wild killing animals. Not every dog is the same. The dog is only as social as the owner makes him. The best example of a dog that looks like a killing machine but will prove anybody wrong with his calm attitude under any circumstance is the great Daddy, Cesar's pit bull that past away. Perfect example of owner molding his dog. To me not all dogs are the same. I've seen chiwawas behave worst then most pit bulls. We are in 2012 people, The days of the killer pit bull are over. The pit bull is as aggressive as the owner lets him be. If your dog cant behave at the park don't blame it on the breed, blame it on your lack of effort to make him social.

Some owners have these dogs and although they don't keep them in a backyard chained and hanging weights from their necks, but they go around acting as if the dog should be feared. Why? What's going on here? This was the first dog at the white house, this was the famous Petey in the movie the little rascals. How is it that in a dogfight they tear each other up and bite chunks off each other yet they don't bite the handlers?

I would love for my dog to be judged individually, not by others irresponsibility. If you treat your dog like he's gonna attack someone or another dog, more then likely he will.
Simba is offline   Reply With Quote