Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - The other side of the story... Pit Bull "attack"
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 02:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
PRSweetKandi

PRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninja
PRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninja
My dog will and always will be contained and watched after... I don't even like her in the back yard because I'm afraid she will be an escape artist one day... I don't want her on a chain either...

But that dog on the video looked nothing close to vicious... It sucks that if they find her vicious in court she will die.... Because of an irresponsible owner... That get-up he had to "contain" her... isn't working...
PRSweetKandi is offline   Reply With Quote