Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - The other side of the story... Pit Bull "attack"
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 03:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
PRSweetKandi

PRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninja
PRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishdat a Pitbull? View Post
us as owners have the responsibility to keep our dogs contained at all times because there is no telling how they will react around other dogs. I've made the mistake of leaving my boy in the backyard to find out that he has escaped twice. Luckily i have great neighbors and they brought him back home. Never again though!
I agree it is our responsibility to make sure our dogs are out of the way of accusation....
PRSweetKandi is offline   Reply With Quote