Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - The other side of the story... Pit Bull "attack"
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 09:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
PRSweetKandi

PRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninja
PRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninjaPRSweetKandi reputation ninja
Agreed. Since the "attack" I have heard so many people downing the breed. Like they are all killers. Breaks my heart and even seeing that dog in the video... I don't see her as vicious. Dog aggressive? Maybe but not a vicious animal. Truth is the courts will probably side against the poor baby and her life will be ended. I am not getting my hopes up on this case...
PRSweetKandi is offline   Reply With Quote