Go Pitbull Forums banner

New spring pole I finally made

4K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  texasgame 
#1 ·
Well I finally got around to getting it made going to dig holes and set it in concrete tomorrow. Made oUt of 4x4s it will be 6 feet high and its four feet wide.

See less See more
#6 ·
me either its just a matter of where i am going to place it i am going to be building a wall in the run where this is going as well for the pp work so i can adjust heights but they jump over. im also going to build a carpet mill soon out of wood.

#8 ·
thats pretty much what this is jus two 25 springs with the aded chain links and its and i bent the end of the springs over so it would be better ill find a better spring tomorrow because its actually better to use a diffferent one american pit posted a good pic in another thread ill have to see if i an find it.

#9 ·
that swivel in the 5th pic down will wear out, instead of spinning like its suppose to itll be getting hammered up and down. when i made poles like that it was always the first thing to break

#11 ·
Ive made a couple and learned a few things, the swivel isnt needed and ther junk atleast the ones i tried. The Chain spins anyway, and 2 u dont want to use a Old washed up spring or a under rated one, the consiquens of ur dogs Eye gettin poked out when the spring breaks or worse could be a disaster. I got 2 @ LOWES for $25. Cant beat that. The only other prob i had was i had to REMount the Top 4x4 ontop of the other 2 instead of between them...mine started spliting. I mounted it ontop and put the Bolts down through. Ur gonna have a ball with it when ur done, the Dogs might like it to. Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.