Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - ADBA show RESULTS!!
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 11:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Old_Blood

Old_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninja
Old_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninjaOld_Blood reputation ninja
CONGRATS to you! Your dog too! That is awesome I can only imagine you are excited. That seemed like a hard track. We came away with 6 1st, 2 2nd, and 2 3rd. In conformation that is. That last judge I really did not like. Didn't seem to be judging close to the standard. Got to wait until next time to get my two finished. Wait to you really start competing you'll be biting at the bit when they are only 2 points away. Do you have any pics? I wasn't able to watch weight pull much. Was way too busy.
Old_Blood is offline   Reply With Quote