Go Pitbull Forums banner

My Gentle Girl :)

Tags
gentle girl
2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  EL CUCO 
#1 ·
So we all know Keira is great with the kids, the cats, and other dogs. But she is gentle even with the newest member of our family: Miss Marilyn Le Hamster.
We got Marilyn about a week ago, and have slowly been letting Keira become acclimated to her. The first pic is from the first or second day we had her, the rest are from last night :)

And yes, Marilyn is all wet-- from the bathing she got from Keira :)

See less See more
#7 ·
Pretty sure my hubby would kill me! LOL He said that it was bad enough that we had one to drive the cats crazy with, haha. :)

LOL! Very cute :) That hamster is soaked from drool or licks LOL! We have a guinea pig that Bella is dying to crunch in half LOL! You want her too? LOL!
When we got Marilyn. I was actually vying for a Guinea Pig! My hubby said he would prefer a smaller rodent, haha :)

Too cute!
We used to have some dwarf hamsters.My daughter was holding one one day and it jumped out of her hand onto the floor.Pretty Girl picked it up in her mouth quick as lightening.I had to hurry up and yell DROP IT before she could swallow it lol
My cats killed another one :(
I love dwarves... but it's so hard to find them with really good temperaments now :( I used to keep them when I was much younger.

there is no way!!!! with mine that is :)
:rofl:
My guys woulda eaten him, too! LOL. Chansey, though, was always good with foster kittens.. she kept them clean for me. :)
Awwwwww :)

#3 ·
LOL! Very cute :) That hamster is soaked from drool or licks LOL! We have a guinea pig that Bella is dying to crunch in half LOL! You want her too? LOL!

#4 ·
Too cute!
We used to have some dwarf hamsters.My daughter was holding one one day and it jumped out of her hand onto the floor.Pretty Girl picked it up in her mouth quick as lightening.I had to hurry up and yell DROP IT before she could swallow it lol
My cats killed another one :(

#5 ·
there is no way!!!! with mine that is :)

#6 ·
My guys woulda eaten him, too! LOL. Chansey, though, was always good with foster kittens.. she kept them clean for me. :)

#8 ·
I just think these pictures are so funny!! The hamster is SOAKED!!! Hilarious! hahahaha it must have been pooping itself, lol wicked cute.

#10 ·
lol thats too cute. My daughter wants one but I was worried I think mine would eat it. Atleast crush and cali would. However its her bday sunday and im stumped for gifts so she may end up with one lol.

#12 ·
Cool...now all you need is a hungry snake! ;P lol

#16 ·
Lmaoo awesome!! Atleast you know if the Hammy ever goes missing...he won't be too far ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.