Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Interesting day at the park
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 12:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
blueboy

blueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninja
blueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninjablueboy reputation ninja
come to find out that same day my friend was walking her jack russell on a leash down the side walk when she seen a young, but big rotti about 50 yards in front of her all by itself with no owner in sight. Her JR did not react to the rotti, but still she picked up her dog and started walking the other direction. At that moment the rott took off after her and started circling her trying to get to her dog. My friend is about 120 lbs soaking wet and she said she was kicking and screaming at the dog trying to make it leave, but it wouldn't. The rot eventually reached up under her arms and grabbed her dog away from her. She said that she then grabbed her dogs harness and was in a tug of war with the rot. Before this becomes to long an elderly couple heard her screaming and let her in their house to get away from the dog. She was able to save her dog, but he was badly bruised and he had to get staples. The rots owner was found and come to find out the dog has no shots or license. Irresponsible owners drive me nuts. Her dog could have been killed and she could have been seriously hurt.
blueboy is offline   Reply With Quote