Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - ripped nose..... does this happen to you guys?
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 11:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
koeJ007

koeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninja
koeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninja
ripped nose..... does this happen to you guys?

I was playing fetch with my 2 dogs today and as usual my dogs had a blast chasing after planks and lemons and balls. But when were done I noticed my husky's nostril was ripped and it looks like teeth marks. Its not serious and doesn't need stitches (thanks goodness), but I was wondering if this happens to any of you with your dogs?
There wasn't a fight between the 2, so I think it happened when they were both going for the same object. I have cleaned it and it looks a little better now, but I still feel so bad.

Should I play with each of them seperately frpm now on, my boy is getting big and he's a lot stronger than he used to be: or can I continue playing fetch with them together when she's all healed up?

What are all your thoughts? Should I be concerned?

"Obsessive is just a word that lazy people use to describe dedication."
koeJ007 is offline   Reply With Quote