Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - preparation for a second dog
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 05:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
rodrigo

rodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninja
rodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninjarodrigo reputation ninja
preparation for a second dog

so my apbt is 8 months old, i have spoiled the living snot out of him, why? because i can and i am committed to him like my son Alexander. anyways, in 2 weeks , due to circumstances i am bringing a 15 month old mix (maybe pit, lab and gsd )female (her name is delilah by coincidence , my boys name is samson ) ...they have had 2 play dates and they get along beautifully.

anyways, forget if u approve or disapprove of bringing in another dog etv etc..., its happening and nothing is going to change that.

well, my plan is when neither my son or I are at home to have the dogs separated (shes going to be spayed on the 15th b4 coming home with me) i have an extra bedroom that is about as pit bull proof as it s gonna get, its where i leave samson when i go to work without him, .... and i have a well protected backyard , so one inside one outside ...max 4 hrs so not end of the world.

my question to u guys....anything u can think of to get the home ready for the change???? both will be inside dogs with the availability of going outside as long as my son or i are home . samson right now goes outside in the mornings for a few hours (i go to work late , like 1030am) and on weekends he spends half day outside enjoying the sun and running around.....but always comes inside constantly...same rules will apply to delilah.

one big happy family.... any tips coming up would be lovely

cheers
rodrigo is offline   Reply With Quote