Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - What do you think my pit's mixed with?
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 10:57 AM   #21 (permalink)
Blue_Nose_Bella
Work them Pet Bulls!

Blue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninja
Blue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak View Post
I am in the same boat you're in, i don't know what mine really is, both of my Vet's say he's for sure a Pittie, BUT... the Experts here say otherwise...

Here are a few pics of him from
7 Weeks 18#'s to present @ 15 Weeks @ 50#'s
Hope to not hiJak your thread...

Pit bull is a generic term used to decribe any short coated muscular dog generally with big heads. Your dog is definitely some sort of mixed breed and if you don't have papers then you can just refer to him as a pit bull mix. As I told you before I have met purebred Great Danes and English mastiffs that have weighed as much as yours has being that young. Your boy could be a pit bull mix but his looks don't scream pure at all to me. Did you see the mom and dad? Do you know of any bloodlines that were used? He is a cute dog regardless so just love him and take care of him and he will be a nice pet

*Raw fed dawg*
~If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough excercise!~
"Hated by some, loved by many. The American Pit Bull Terrier will always reign supreme"
Blue_Nose_Bella is offline   Reply With Quote