Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - "Game" Testing
Thread: "Game" Testing
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 12:08 AM   #20 (permalink)
Celestial88
Jr MEMBER

Celestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninja
Celestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneMan View Post
I guess then a catch dog who's trampled on by a 350lb hog because a junior hound backed down and left an opening -- and yet picked himself up, despite some serious scratces [no broken bones], to keep at the hunt -- would kind of fall into this group of "game"
One year later he wasn't broke either we still hunt hog and bear.

I wouldn't consider that game. In the pit, the only time I've seen a dog labeled game is with several broken bones and inches from death and still fighting.

There's even the good ol' story of the dog that was unable to move it's front legs but still scratched and got up on two legs to go after the other dog. From what I recall the dog wasn't the best fighter, but he made up for it in tenacity and determination.
"Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be."
-John Wooden
Celestial88 is offline   Reply With Quote