Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - The embarass your dog thread
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 07:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sparta

Sparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninja
Sparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninjaSparta reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectPit View Post
How the heck do you keep those things on your dogs? Beastley shredded 3 cones of shame within 15 minutes even doped up. It took him a hot second to shed the soft collar by putting his paws underneath his collar and yanking it off. He is just a butt head with those things. He is happiest without anything. Once they were off he laid down and went to sleep.
re: original pix-

The vet actually ran some gauze--rolled up like a string-- through the holes around the base of the cone near my dog's neck. I'll see if I have another pic that shows it better.

But he's a good dog I took it off after 2 days and he never once tried to chew out his stitches.
Sparta is offline   Reply With Quote