Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - why do some pitbull owners hate American Bullies?
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 03:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
APASA

APASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninja
APASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninja
It seems like in a way, with no offense to either side... Once the market/use/demand for [] hounds fell through the bully was made to respark some sort of interest.... All I see is $$$ when I look at bullies. BYB breeders who deal with bullies still get ridiculous amounts of cash. Yet your good APBT breeder can hardly seem to get any value put on his hounds because of the bully fad. In addition, other than weight pull, the APBT's sport are dwindling. I've already seen PETA type complaints on catch work.... What's next?? Back when I had Hanna's pups to find homes for everyone that asked about em wanted to know if I had any blues.. I was so sick of hearing that mess.

APASA: Aint Pit Aint **it Association

To be better educators we must adress both the answer to the question, as well as the ignorance at blame for the question.