Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - What determines bully if ukc papers say APBT
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 05:41 AM   #39 (permalink)
Firehazard
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~

Firehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninja
Firehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsgurl View Post
The old timers would turn in their graves is they saw what passed as 'bull dogs' today. I did always find it interesting that they played down the Terrier aspect of the breed, always referring to them as straight 'bull dogs' which they weren't. Now the closest registry to the old time dogs is ADBA, and most of those dogs are heavy on the Terrier influence.
Personally, I like a bull and terrier.
you know more than the men who created the breed?

They're all bulldogs or bandog or terriers depending on function.. notice the snipey ones are more fight crazy with harder bites? but the block heads have more sound mentality and have mouths like vice grips, dont break just hold for ever..

"i call em bulldogs cause thats what they are" ...

Last edited by Firehazard; 05-04-2012 at 05:43 AM.
Firehazard is offline   Reply With Quote