Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - What determines bully if ukc papers say APBT
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 02:58 PM   #46 (permalink)
Firehazard
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~

Firehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninja
Firehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsgurl View Post
I said I always found it interesting. Pray tell where I ever said anything about knowing more than them. Why do you always try to play that card? It's derogatory and not at all germane to the conversation. I'm just wondering why that would be?
As you said, they are all bandogs, bulldogs or terriers The most effective dogs showed traits of both the bull and terrier, why else would they have mixed them to begin with? or are you now claiming to know more than they did?
your still missing the point.. bull and terrier are ONE breed. of each other.

You ask why I play that card.. Okie dokie.. its all in your language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsgurl View Post
The old timers would turn in their graves is they saw what passed as 'bull dogs' today. I did always find it interesting that they played down the Terrier aspect of the breed, always referring to them as straight 'bull dogs' which they weren't. Now the closest registry to the old time dogs is ADBA, and most of those dogs are heavy on the Terrier influence.
Personally, I like a bull and terrier.
in which they were... I've followed the genetic herritage all the back to the 1800s and the first terriers registered were registered in England first and the worlds oldest dogs registry in the mid 1800s. The dogs were direct result from inbreeding the pit bulldogs and they simply bred it back, as it is of the same blood really really really stacked.

I don't try to do anything, I do it or I do not. Trying is preparing to fail.

DO or Do not; there is no try, yes....... emm mmm mmmmm (yoda) taken from 3000 yr old hebrew philosophy.

go to southern kennels. Look at his JockoRedboy stock.. just like what I did with mine you can clearly see they've isolated the Pit Bulldog and the Pit Bullterrier ... but what everyone forgets is they are the same blood. The fact is that the demographic area and use of the dog named the dog for the function, terriers are varmint and vermin exterminaters while bulldogs were the stock and bulldogs but they're both the same dog bred in different ways. The game bred bulldog aka APBT strain bulldog is the most diverse purebred dog today. Do I know more than they did? NO I use their books, their works, their wisdom and understanding which = knowledge.
Firehazard is offline   Reply With Quote