Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Contemplating Expansion
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 05:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Blue_Nose_Bella
Work them Pet Bulls!

Blue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninja
Blue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRSweetKandi View Post
No she's not fixed. i am starting some training this summer and going to be looking at some dog shows my hopes are to show her this coming year in ukc .

I haven't decided male or female . but i want a bully to show in abkc and or weight pulling
Oh...my bad. I thought she was just a pet and something was up with her papers or something when you bought her. I remember you saying something in regards to her breeding or something. Eh, whatever.....Bella just got fixed so I'd like to get a male next from a REPUTABLE breeder and do something productive with him. Not sure if I want another bully though. I may go back to my first love which are working GSD's and do schutzhund/protection work. We shall see

*Raw fed dawg*
~If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough excercise!~
"Hated by some, loved by many. The American Pit Bull Terrier will always reign supreme"
Blue_Nose_Bella is offline   Reply With Quote