Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Ohio new BSL win defeated by County law just passed
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 03:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
ThaLadyPit
APBT!

3x Donated to pbp 1x Bitch in a box! 4x Donated to get Indigo and Cree out of florida 1x Devonte\'s harness fund
ThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninja
ThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPttMom View Post
But we don't bother anyone, the neighbors who's property touches ours all know the boys are rescues and speak to them by their names daily. I havent' had any complaints or conflict of any kind with anyone here so why target my dogs?

Maybe this will all just go away since we haven't broken any laws and absolutely comply with whatever is dictated but I kind of feel like I need to find an attorney just in case....which is stupid because I would rather spend that money saving other dogs, not arguing with stupid humans.
That doesn't matter. The laws were passed. If you're not getting a response, you need to be proactive and find out who to talk to by going down in person to speak with someone. Take your vet records with you, and any training records/certificates, etc. to ensure you can prove your dogs have not caused any issues. Most things like this usually do slip in under the radar, unless you're active in your community when it comes to potential laws being passed. Best of luck to you on getting somewhere with this, and please keep us posted.

"In this breed, there's no such thing as an expert! The day someone says they're an expert, they need to walk away from the dogs, because someone's going to get hurt. You should be learning something new every day." John Maynard-Circle M Kennels

ThaLadyPit is offline   Reply With Quote