Go Pitbull Forums banner

missed all o ya

Tags
missed
986 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  koeJ007 
#1 ·
Heya guys. I know its been a while since I've been on the site but I just wanted to say that its good to be back.
I was just reading an older thread (the APBT vs the am bully one to be exact); and I realised how comforting it was to see the dynamics of the ppl on this site. Its almost like a dysfunctional family where members are all so different and yet are all drawn into conversations where they seem to enjoy pushing other members buttons.
Lol, its a hoot to read and all the info is priceless.

Anyways that's all from me- just saying in a roundabout way that I missed all of ya'lls threads and/ or opinions and that its a real comfort to be back and reading them again.

#3 ·
Where have you been Jenna? OMG! I've missed you. Welcome back and I'm glad you decided to pop in. You should stop by more often!

#4 ·
Lol. Thanks so much you guys. Ima gonna change my avatar soon. My boy is so big and he's really starting to full out beautifully. (Maybe even a bit too much, hehehe).
Its really good to be back, its like a didn't know what I had- but now I do, so I don't think I'm going anywhere anytime soon.

#5 ·
hahaha so funny and true, lol pictures! YAY!!!

#6 ·
I second Amy's response, Yay for pictures! Can't wait to see that beautiful pup all grown up.

#7 ·
You know what Bev, my phone sucks so bad- I can't even get pics on photobucket anymore! I have just given up. If there is another way to get pics up; I'm all ears. Any suggestions? I would just love to get some photo's up, or even put them in my album

#10 ·
If the pix are on your phone, when you go to create a thread or post a reply, go to the little paperclip symbol at the top of the box where the smilies and adjusting your fonts are, and click the paperclip. From there, it will bring up a box to manage attachments. You can upload the pix directly from your phone, one at a time; you'll then click upload, and when you've got them all uploaded, click on close box or window (can't remember which one it says), and then submit reply or post new thread. Then the pictures will show up beneath your text. I hope that helps you out a bit.

#9 ·
Heya aus_staffy. Thanks man- I have been playing around on photobucket and I've got a few more pics loaded- EVENTUALLY! Lol. Now to just get the image link on here. I'll keep trying though!

#11 ·
Great stuff!!!!!!!!! I'll give it a try tom. Thanks Bev.
(I'm gonna try take better pics as I only have one of him overweight and wet! Turns out fat dogs can't swim too good. Lol, but it is the middle of winter here, so he's got his blubber on).

#12 ·
lmao @ fat dogs not being able to swim. I just saw your picture thread, so I'm glad I was able to help you figure it out. Your pups look great!

#13 ·
Hehehehe. Thanks for all your help. And unfortunately its true. Whoever said that all dogs can doggie paddle should be shot. Its not true if their fat butts drag them down!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.