Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - pros and cons of raw diet
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 03:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
versatile

versatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninja
versatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninjaversatile reputation ninja
i feed my dogs at 6-7 pm 6 days a week once a day (this gives them ample time not to pee in the house before rest). i give small slices/bits of organs here and there throughout the day for performing tasks well. i personally think feeding twice a day (even if you split it in half) is too often. seems with the twice a day method there is always something sitting in the stomach/intestines. the point of a short intestinal system is to get food in and out quickly. once a day gives them something to look forward to. i feel the point of raw is to attempt to mimic the wild and it's highly unlikely a canid would catch two rabbits a day (or anything of comparable size). one a day is a stretch.

Last edited by versatile; 05-25-2012 at 03:46 AM.
versatile is offline   Reply With Quote