Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Gonna try get my boys papers. Any suggestions
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 11:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
koeJ007

koeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninja
koeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninjakoeJ007 reputation ninja
Gonna try get my boys papers. Any suggestions

Ok so here's the thing. I have only heresay, so what could be deemed as truth is anybody's guess!

When I bought my pup over a year ago, the breeder assured me that as my pups parents were registered, my boy would be too. They even asked for the name that we would have him registered as. Come pick up day we met halfway and exchanged money for pup and when asked about the registration papers, we were informed that they had not arrived yet, but that as soon as they do, they would be sent to our PO box.
Since then, I have sent him our postage details twice more and we have still to receive papers.

Now, I got the impression that the breeders wanted to see Tyson and give us the papers when he saw him as he was also our contact for ear cropping. (It is illegal in SA), but he never came out and said it officially- just mentioned that when he takes us to his contact he will have the papers.

There was no contract signed (stupid on my part), I know. And I haven't spoken to him in a while. But I want to try contact him again. Does anyone have suggestions on how I could get him to send me the papers and what I could more or less say to jump start him into some form of action.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the length. It turned out longer than anticipated

"Obsessive is just a word that lazy people use to describe dedication."
koeJ007 is offline   Reply With Quote