Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Gonna try get my boys papers. Any suggestions
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
angelbaby

Tournaments Won: 1

1x peanuts place supporter 4x Dog of the Month
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to angelbaby Send a message via Skype™ to angelbaby
Are you contacting him in way of text at all? I would try and get something in writting from him on text or record the phone call then you have proof that you were suppose to get papers { unless he acts like he never said that} but get some sort of proof that he owed you something and he has acknowledged it.

next , THREAT lol. Sounds bad but it works { I went through this with my 1st dog , I had to get mean and do this and VOILA my papers were in my hands the next week, he called me the day after i started posting}

I would tell him you are heading to the court house to file papers for a law suit , if someone promised they sold you a "pure bred" dog they MUST show proof of this within a timely manner . Next if he advertises online at all start posting warnings for others on all the sites he advertises put him on BLAST lol.

You may also be able to call the registry if you know his full name and see if he even has papered dogs or if he ever filled for a litter reg as well. he very well have just been full of it and not even have them to begin with. At this point if he hasnt filled a litter registration it is too late and most wont do it after a year.