Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - People Ask Really Stupid Questions..
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 08:45 AM   #27 (permalink)
Goemon

Goemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninja
Goemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaws101 View Post
I find it kind of contradicting in a way. So you say I should not be allowed to call my pup a pit mix? Ah, but what if in the end he actually is mixed with pit bull. No one knows exactly, so it is neither wrong nor right to call him a pit mix.

All dogs are social creatures. And the more socializing they get the better. I dont think I will ever take my pup to a dog park, they are just gross. But if someone has a well socialized bully they should be allowed to take their dog to a dog park without any problems. After all it is just a dog park, for all dogs. You could say the same for any breed of dog for that matter. Say you take a doby to a dog park, or a rotti. They are just as likely to snap, getting picked on, or even blamed. If you have one of the dogs listed as a dangerous breed then there are plenty more that can easily be blamed for anything that happens. It just comes with the dogs, and that fact that people are stupid and uneducated. Like I know myself that I can never go to a public place with Jaws off the leash, just because of the way he looks. I could take my previous dog a golden/lab anywhere without a leash, all because people liked what he was.

It is just up to the responsible owners to know how to properly handle the bully breeds. It is not the dogs fault, but people. Bully breeds should not sit around and suffer do to other people and there scolding looks. Owners should be proud to know they have a good breed of dog, and should not be ashamed to let that dog live as any other dog would. As for going to dog parks though, I think bringing a camera along is always a good idea. Just in case.
This has to be a joke I'm reading here........therefore I won't reply!