Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - People Ask Really Stupid Questions..
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 09:49 AM   #30 (permalink)
Kai
Silver VIP Member

Kai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninja
Kai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninjaKai reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by ames View Post

I understand that most people who look at my dog would call me a liar (and have) when I tell them he is a mutt. But I don't care. They are the ones who are wrong. Can you tell from my picture what ethnicity I am? Why can you tell it about a dog you have no clue where it's grandparents and great grandparents were? There is only one breed that has earned the right to be called a pit bull and that is the American Pit Bull Terrier. If you do not know the history behind your dog, and you do not KNOW what he is, calling him a pit bull is not correct.
I get called out on saying my pup is a boxer/lab/pit mix. I usually just say mutt and get the response "he looks like a full pit." in which I reply "and what exactly does that look like?" lol. The best are people who dont want to say that so they say "oh my, he looks so muscular..." which I already know where that is going...
Kai is offline   Reply With Quote