Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - A little Read on Bolio
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 06:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
MSK

1x Dog of the Month 1x Donated to get Indigo and Cree out of florida
MSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninja
MSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninja
Bolio has and will always be my favorite line but, it is hard now a days to find real quality in the dogs to many breeding for that pretty paper instead of a working dog. I love my TNT but, Bolio has and will always be my first love out of APBT bloodlines. There's plenty of good Bolio blood out there finding it is the problem without the right connections you just won't I have been lucky enough to keep in touch with some breeders still with the good stuff and have met some new ones here recently. With in the next year I hope to some time in the near future introduce my new addition which will be some of the heaviest Bolio you can find as long as one of them actually has a breeding next year that is.

"The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is the knowledge of our own ignorance."
- Benjamin Franklin
MSK is offline   Reply With Quote