Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - New puppy owners
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 05:38 PM   #50 (permalink)
MSK

1x Dog of the Month 1x Donated to get Indigo and Cree out of florida
MSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninja
MSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninja
Lol its not about having an Albert Einstein dog its just about how much time the breeder really spends on training. I can honestly say every litter I have raise in the house all my pups by 8 weeks were puppy pad trained. when you make it fun for them and work with them all at once and treat the pup that is doing good all will eventually follow to get that treat. It is so much easier sometimes to train more then one at a time especially when you have a good example for the pups. I also had the best momma dog ever as she would take her pups to the pup pad if they went to squat somewhere they weren't supposed to LOL. now all the basic commands I haven't done but the chewing and potty training usually were nipped when the pups left me.

This vid is awesome btw this is when you know dogs are messed with constantly as pups.

"The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is the knowledge of our own ignorance."
- Benjamin Franklin
MSK is offline   Reply With Quote