Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - looking for cheap well made wieght puling harness
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 05:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
angelbaby

Tournaments Won: 1

1x peanuts place supporter 4x Dog of the Month
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to angelbaby Send a message via Skype™ to angelbaby
Quote:
Originally Posted by doritos View Post
looking for a good quality weight pulling harness at a affordable price for my boy chico he is 40 pound n still growing only 5 month. anyone help me please??
At 5 months I wouldn't bother buying a weight pull harness as she will outgrow it shortly , plus you cant add weight at this age without risk of injuring her. there are a ton of links for weight pull harnesses in here if you read the responses to the OP, check them all out and maybe hold off till she is atleast a year , I wouldnt add heavy weight till closer to 18 months though.

Another option is to check out nizmos stuff , if you type the search in the top with the word nizmo it should come up. He has an adjustable one that may be a better option until she is done growing. You can get her used to things being pulled behind her and get her used to the harness just dont add heavy weight at this young of an age.