Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Keeping her used to people ?
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 02:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Mach0
GP's Dr. Phil

Mach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninja
Mach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullove View Post
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place! Bailey will be 2 in oct. she is finally an outside dog after trying for months. I cannot walk her due to neigbors dogs running at large and her being DA,so I walk her around our nig yard on her chain everyday.

But how can I make sure she stays well socialized,with people not dogs ?
Let her around people.....
Supervised of course. Dogs are dogs at the end of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death. -Albert Einstein
Mach0 is offline   Reply With Quote