Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Do It Yourself- Gimp Tutorial
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 05:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
ThaLadyPit
APBT!

3x Donated to pbp 1x Bitch in a box! 4x Donated to get Indigo and Cree out of florida 1x Devonte\'s harness fund
ThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninja
ThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninja
That's great that you posted a how-to tutorial, but if I may offer some advice...

If I were trying to follow that step by step, I'd have to pause it several times. Your frames move too fast for the amateur Gimp user, and clicking back and forth trying to follow the steps you're providing would cause even further delay.

Also, if I may ask, what version of Gimp are you using? Your Tool box and the other box (not sure what it's called) are opposite of how they show up in my version of Gimp.

"In this breed, there's no such thing as an expert! The day someone says they're an expert, they need to walk away from the dogs, because someone's going to get hurt. You should be learning something new every day." John Maynard-Circle M Kennels

ThaLadyPit is offline   Reply With Quote